After speaking with many local professional carpet cleaning companies, you have finally set an appointment to the one you thought is most reliable and competent to provide you with the service. So, on the schedule you set, experts should arrive at your house on time. Punctuality is an important factor that you should consider, and gladly, they arrived on time or earlier than scheduled. Yet, their performance is still questionable. You cannot know their skills until they finish they have accomplished their work.
Below are things that you should expect from a professional carpet cleaning service:
• Most of the professional carpet cleaning companies send out a reminder a day or two before the actual service reminding you of their arrival. This is a gentle reminder in case you forget that you scheduled a service from them. This is also your opportunity to reschedule a service if needed, but they may charge you for doing so, depending on the company where you set up an appointment.
• The professional carpet cleaning employees should arrive in your area with a truck with their company’s name is written on it. This is an assurance that they are coming from the company you hire. In case they are using an unmarked vehicle, then the cleaners should be able to show you their company ID.
• Now that you have identified them, you can tour the cleaners around the area. Provide them specific instructions for specific areas they need to clean thoroughly or any spots they need to clean. In return, they will get your confirmation whether they can move furniture. If you agreed, then they will start moving furniture before the clean-up.
• They should leave your home with clean and sanitised carpet. If you see areas you are dissatisfied, you can ask them to redo the work.
• They often offer a warranty of service. After they leave your area and you feel that you are not satisfied, you can call them again and request for another cleaning free of charge. This is one of the reasons why would you consider hiring professionals.